Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes Virgina there is a Santa Clause!

Yes Virgina there is a Santa Clause!

In the last month there have been a roller coaster of emotions that have flowed through my body. They have made me distant and somewhat of a bitch sometimes (sorry honey, I love you). Well today (actually yesterday) things began to change.

I have been without a washing machine for almost a month, we scrapped together enough to do some laundry about a week ago, but had to bring them home to dry. But yesterday my parents found a "good" deal on a BRAND NEW washer for us!! So last night and today I have been doing laundry. When the phone rang.....

Last week I had an interview for a job, which I thought was going to get as soon as I left the interview. The interviewer told me they would let me know at the end of the week or beginning of this week. I didn't hear anything so I called on Monday to check on the job, with no answer and no call back. So my thought was "crap, I really wanted this job" and "oh well time to look some more".

Well this afternoon I played phone tag with my interviewer til we finally got on the same page. I was offered the job and start on the 17th of this month!

I am so over the top we glee tonight, I hope I can sleep! LOL I guess that is why I am writing this just to get it all out and hopefully chill out for the rest of the night!! :D

1 comment:

Shima said...

There is an old saying that says "Without bitter there can be no sweet." It more or less means that in life you have to have bad to appreciate the good when it does come along. It's best to embrace it and learn how to better the situation and get stronger. There is a lot more room to evolve and grow in the bad times than there is in the good when you don't care as much.

I wouldn't be half of what i am today with out being tempered in the pure shit of the bad times.