Saturday, September 6, 2008

The dish washer quit!

YES that is right "I QUIT"!!! After 6 and a half years of doing the dishes (yes honey I know you have helped too) by hand, I finally got a dish washer!! I was so excited that I only had a handful of dishes to do last night. You know things like pots, pans, and the knifes you don't want to go in the dish washer. Well I filled up the sink about half full cause I only had a couple dishes to do not the whole kitchen. I started with the knifes....apparently I was so excited, and thinking about the dish washer that I lost my grip of the knife it slipped and I cut my finger!!! Not bad enough for stitches or anything but bad enough that I couldn't finish the few dishes I had to do. But you know what I didn't care that much about them because I had my shiny new (to me) dish washer!!!!

2 comments:

pipper said...

Um, is it bad that I put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher? I can't remember the last dish I washed by hand... I bet it was last Christmas and the big serving plate that is too big to fit in the dishwasher.... yeah, that was probably it.

Anonymous said...

yes,i have helped.