Monday, September 29, 2008

Congratulations.......your fat!!!

OK here is the deal I went to the doctors this morning for my monthly check-up. Let me back up and say that I have been on Phentermine for about 3 months now, and have to "weight in" every month. Ok so I went for my "weight in" this morning (I am the same as last month). So the Doctor says "have you been taking it EVERY day?" Well I for got a couple times, and then I was having some chest pain, so I got freaked out and didn't take it like I should, so "no I haven't taken it everyday." So then the Doctor tell me "well I guess you are not a good candidate for this medicine anymore." Well the obvious next question was, "well what else can I do?" My "wonderful" (saying that with a F-you look) say " I guess you will just have to watch what you eat, and exercise." MY head started screaming about this time!! What the F are you talking about!! I have been dieting and exercising, and I don't lose weight that is WHY I came to you!! All the tests have been run I am healthy, but my body like to hold tight to the weight that I find laying on the ground!! So after all that went running through my head, I calmly said "oh ok, well I have been walking 2 miles a day." My "wonderful" (again the f-you look) doctor tell me that walking 3 miles a day, five days a week will help me lose a POUND a month!! WTF what is the point anymore. I think I am just going to have to come to terms with the fact that I am FAT and if someone, anyone says anything to me about it I am going to have to politely tell them to go f themselves!! I will never see the pre-kid me again, I have hit the thirty year spread!! Thank God my husband loves me for my mind and not just my body, cause I would be S.O.L.


Before


After (with hubby)

2 comments:

pipper said...

You ARE beautiful! You have a hubby that loves you so much he makes the rest of the hubby's look bad! You both are beyond super funny!!! And you have three kids love to hang all over you AND you are a talented artist. Life could be worse... you have a beautiful life, truse me - ya do! And at the end of the day, your life and the footprints and heartprints you leave behind for your family and friends is what counts not the scale... But um, I'm looking into the lap band thing, ya know, just cause it never hurts to do research :-)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to find a new doctor.
Pipper is right, you are beautiful... don't ever think otherwise.