Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Year of a Million ZZZZZZZ's (part 1 of 4)





Last week my hubby and the three monkey's were off on a wonderful vacation to DISNEY WORLD!!! We headed out last Monday in the early afternoon. Yeah we drove, not sure how we made it back alive!! However I have learned that IF we ever go on a car ride longer than an hour away we WILL be taking the portable DVD player! I seriously think that is the only thing that made the trip bearable. We drove all day Monday til we made it to Orlando Florida at about 3am!! Very tired and very excited about the next day....Disney get ready here we come!!


After going to bed at around 4am, we got up at 8am and it was off to Disney. Our first stop was to the hotel we were going to be staying at for the next four nights. We got checked in and got our tickets/hotel key, (thought that was kinda cool). Then it was off to our first destination, Disney Hollywood Studios.the family with a BIG hat on! Let the marathon walking begin!!! First thing we did when we got there was buy a pal Mickey,Eriks best friend for the trip to tell us everywhere we were going and even sing to us!! Our First Character meal was next, it was with the playhouse Disney gang, (aka little Einsteins, and Jojo's circus) It was the first meeting like this for my littlest monkey and he's face was priceless. Eriks first character meeting!! HE was so cute!

My favorite part of the first day was the Muppet 3D theater. It was so funny and the muppets just rule anyway!!
In front of the Muppet fountain!

Then there was Lighting and Mater!! OMG its Mater and Lighting McQueen!!!

The first day we were smart and ended our day early, one because we were tired from our drive, and second because we had a dinner reservation early at the hotel. Turned in early and got ready for the next day......

3 comments:

pipper said...

Awww, I love Mater! "It like ta-mater but without the ta" I can't wait to read more about your trip! Funny how you did your post about disney and I just did one where I'm mad at them, LOL. Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

u rock mom!funny!ROFL!

Anonymous said...

hi pipper,can u follow me please?no one is following me.